Business Development Manager
The business development manager is in charge of developing business solutions. The main goal is to generate more revenue for the company. This includes new sales strategies, sales pitches, and business plans.
Roles & Responsibilities::
- Identifying sales and services that would appeal to new clients
- Creating sales pitches
- Executing sales objectives
- Managing client accounts
- Finding and following new sales leads
- Arranging business meetings and one-on-one conversations with prospective clients
- Preparing sales contracts; following company rules and guidelines
- Managing records of sales, revenue, and other important data
- Researching the market and industry trends
Desired Candidate Profile::
- Three to five years of previous experience in sales, management, customer service, finance, administration, or related field
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
- Able to analyze data and sales statistics and translate results into better solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Experienced at compiling and following strict budgets
- Bachelor’s degree in business, administration, or related field
- Demonstrated and proven sales results
- Fluent communication in person, on the phone, and in email
- Abide by all non-compete/solicit agreements
- The desired candidate should have good knowledge in Photoshop and Illustrator
- 2 to 5 years of experience in designing UI/UX for Mobile and Web Apps.
- Should be an independent player with good creativity and capability to work on tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3 is an added advantage
- An immediate joiner is preferred.
Please send your resumes with portfolio (less than 5MB).
Junior Embedded Engineer
The candidate should have 1 to 2 years of experience in following areas
- Soldering and component placement practical experience
- Knowledge in microcontroller modules like, Arduino and raspberry pi
- C programming basics
- SPI, UART, GPIO, USB and I2C interface and protocols
- Ability to communicate and draft emails with people in outsourcing sensors and various components
- IOT and wireless communication theoretical knowledge and its work flow
- Hardware installation, testing, debugging, troubleshooting, repair and maintenance skills
Desired Candidate Profile:
Diploma in ECE / EEE / EI. Please send your resumes.